jueves, 3 de abril de 2008

Ingles 3ºE.S.O"D"

TEMA.-6 "PRESENT PERFECT"

·PRESENT PERFECT
-Afirmativa -NEGATIVA

I have finished(I've finished) I have not finished(I haven't finished)
You have finished(You've finished) You have not finished(You haven't finished)
He/she/it has finished(He/she/it's finished) He/she/it has not finished(He/she/it hasn't finished)

We have finished(We've finished) We have not finished(We haven't finished)
You have finished(You've finished) You have not finished(You haven't finished)

They have finished(They've finished) They have not finished(They haven't finished)

-Interrogativa


·DEAR JOSE

I have neven felt like this before.I have been in love with you since we met last summer.It was a sunny day in August.I was on the beach witch my friend Jessica when I saw you.You and your friends talked to us and that evening we went together to th disco.Since then you have been in my heart.We have talked several times after that summer day,we have danced together a few times and you have been very friendly to me,too,but Ithink you have not realised that I am deeply in love with you.I have told my mother about you,but she has not understood my feelings,She thinks that I,m too young.My friend Jessi has sent you some secret messages from her mobile phone,but you have not repliedShe has helped me a lot because sometimes I feel miserable.I think that you don0t like me,but I have decided to write this letter to tell you that I have loved you since the day we met and I have thought of you every night and day.Please,tell me something,I need to know...

LOVE.

Carmen.




No hay comentarios: